Thursday, January 12, 2012

Week 2: Kitchen Drawers and Cabinets

This week was fairly easy for me, because my cabinets are mostly organized.  The one that really needed help got addressed last week when I cleaned off the counters.  I organized all the medicines we had and put them into buckets.  One for the baby's meds, and one for our meds.



These are the two different baskets for our medicine.  Taped to the door is the dosing chart I got from our doctor for he over the counter ones that change with his weight.

Even my 'junk' drawer isn't so junky




PS- I hate this drawer of the stove. It's so necessary to hold things, but it's a pain to get in and out!


We installed some 1/4 inch thick cork on the cabinet just to the right of the stove.  We subscribe to a weekly meal planning site, and this is where I post the weekly plan (with recipes).  It makes it so easy, because it's right there where I can read it while standing by the stove.


Look... even my counters still look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment